Mahiku Farmers Market invites you to experience the variety of fresh and unique products offered by local farmers, growers, artisans, and food purveyors. Listed below are some of the reasons for this as well as some of the goals of the Mahiku Farmers Market:
- Farmers Markets provide a connection to farm and country life.
- The market provides an opportunity for the customer to talk directly with the farmer who produced the food.
- Additionally, the market supports small family farms whose continued existence depends on selling directly to the consumer .
- Providing community access to fresh from the farm produce is also part of our goals.
- Farmers Markets provide an open-air market where people meet to visit with friends and neighbors.
- Creating a new income opportunity for area growers and craftspeople stands within the markets goals.
- To offer consumers high-quality farm-fresh products and local craft work at a convenient location.
- Finally, strengthening ties within our community.