The Keauhou Farmers Market is sponsored by the Kona County Farm Bureau (KCFB).
KCFB is committed to the growth of more community-oriented food systems that serve to advance island prosperity.
Joining the Farm Bureau is the best way to support your local Kona farmers, in addition to shopping at our lovely market.
Joining is easy and there are many great benefits.
Anyone from farmers and supporters of the local farm community alike can join and support the local farming community.
Visit the Keauhou Farmers Market every Saturday morning at 8am.
Keauhou Farmers Market was created by Kona County Farm Bureau in order to provide our farmers with an outlet market of their products.
The Keauhou Farmers Market is in its ninth year of operation.
It continues to prosper within what is a transformative moment in the history of food.
By committing to the growth of more community-oriented food systems we can serve to advance Island prosperity in the following ways:
• preserving the landscape of Hawai’i
• creating jobs
• providing fresh, healthy and affordable food to eat
• reducing our energy needs and our carbon footprint
• building local resilience, self-reliance, and economic security
• keeping money in the community for future investment
• building community pride